Saturday, November 17, 2007

From our friends in Seattle...

Comes this particular gem.

San Diego wildfires: Gay areas spared

None of San Diego's gayest areas was hit by the massive wildfires that roared around the county and the city...

Oh, good. It was probably because our special powers.

Kudos, to Delores Jacobs, at the LGBT Center, for this quote:

"But I don't think their first thought is, 'My house is burning, I'm gay,' I think their first thought is, 'My house is burning!'"

The other great quote comes from Nicole Murray-Ramirez.

"So many average gays got off their sofas and volunteered or took in people," said Murray-Ramirez.

I love Nicole as much as everyone. He's done an amazing amount of work and is the undisputed queen of the community. I just hate to think I'm average.

No comments: